The coronavirus restrictions have created a “new normal” for fashion. Read my predictions below and contact me and let me know if you agree.
First, I think bold patterns and colors will take the place of whites, blacks, and pastels. The reason is social distancing. You will have to make an impact from farther off and smiling and waving replaces handshakes and hugs.
Second, eye makeup will become a bit more dramatic. The reason? A lot of your face will be covered by a mask. Your lips and cheekbones will no longer play as much of a role in the impact of our face. From now on, your eyes are the star!
Next, I predict that comfort will be king! Since many will be spending more time at home, have a segment of your wardrobe with comfortable pajamas, sweatpants, t-shirt, and house shoes. But these can still be fashionable and sharp. I mean you need to look good when you answer the door to get your FedEx packages!
Finally, pamper yourself. Click on one of the recommendations below and start building a wardrobe for the “new normal.” It helps me keep providing fashion information and it will help you to rock fashion and still stay safe and healthy!
- Calvin Klein Women’s Triple-Color Sharkbite Pullover
- Sese Code Floral Dress for Juniors
- Lark & Ro Women’s Classic V-Neck Dress
- ZESICA Women’s Bohemian Floral Wrap Dress
- Miluma Women’s Boho Floral Party Dress
- EcoWish Women’s Spaghetti Strap Dress
- Ouges Women’s Short Sleeved Summer Party Dress
- Milumia Women’s Button Up Maxi Party Dress
- Lilbetter Off the Shoulder Women’s Dress
- DB Moon Women’s Casual Summer Dress