Just what is “fashion” anyway? We use this word all the time. It’s even a major category on this website! But, we never stop to think about what we are really talking about when we use the word, “fashion.” So here’s what I think. Fashion is a floating set of norms about appearance and dress that change from season to season in a culture. Using these set of norms we develop our personal fashion statement branding ourselves as a “trendsetter,” a “creative,” a “rebel,” an “elite,” or a “mainstream.” I’ll have more to say about these terms in future posts, but for now I’d like to know your definition of “fashion.” So, contact us! We will include your definition in our discussion. Oh, one other thing, below are links some interesting fashion items that you may want to check out!
- For the “trendsetter” – Deluxity Women’s Crossbody Bag
- For the “creative” – Cakcity Attention Grabbing Watch
- For the “rebel” – Rebel Carbonic Sunglasses
- For the “elite” – Steve Madden Women’s VALA Pump
- For the “classic” – Grace Karin Tea Dress with Belt